Monday 13 August 2012

Project Life….Weeks 27,28, 29, and er.. 30.

 

I knew I was getting behind, but really, what a marathon to get caught up. I had such good intentions as well because I knew it would be a busy few weeks. Ho-hum.

Week 27

Project Life #week 27 LHSProject Life #week 27 RHS

Race For Life, nicely painted hearts on my cheeks before and after, tear stained.

A difficult week with Mum being poorly again, this time with cellulitis. Touch wood she has been much better since.

We had the shower ripped out and replaced, no shower for 3 days. Horrid, but the new shower is great and no longer leaks. The gap on the right is for the invoice to go in. Ouch.

Week 28

Project Life #week 28 LHSProject Life #week 28 RHS

As you can see from the amount of filler cards and the large glass of wine the week was one to try and get through. I think it was partly realising that there wasn’t too long to get through to my holiday and then part-time work.

I had a lovely report for Ali Open-mouthed smile

I received my new iphone cover from my friend Susi’s Etsy Shop Susibee’s buttons…..

IMG_1510 

Isn’t it cute, love that tiny bee that she sews to her iPhone and iPad covers.

Week 29

Project Life #week 29 LHSProject Life #week 29 RHS

Again, more filler cards, but I quite like them. Work just went crazy and I was on nights for a couple of days (that makes sense to me!), so I was a bit out of whack! Auntie Ada was 90 Smile Happy Birthday. Loved her cake.

Ali graduated from the Infants School and the qr code is for his class singing Gary Barlow’s ‘Sing’ as part of the farewell celebrations. Blub. He is off to Junior School in September.

Lauren dyed her hair pink, it is quite pale so I quite like it.

The week ended with me road tripping to Susi’s house and having a lovely day and evening with her and her family before my trip to the Olympics Open-mouthed smile 

Week 30

Project Life #week 28 LHSProject Life #week 28 RHS

My trip to the dress rehearsal of the opening ceremony. I am going to go back and add in the journaling on a 6x12 pp. I am, I am, I am Open-mouthed smile

Also we swept away the cobwebs on wednesday evening by going down to the beach for a jump in the waves, so warm and lovely even at 8pm.

Another QR code showing some video footage of the boys jumping in the waves.

So now onward to Week 31 and 32. Humpf.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your life with us :) It's lovely to see it all in pictures & words!
    Aunt Ada's cake is beautiful! And your Olympic pics are amazing.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Jen xx
    I have got so behind I can't face catching up now :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all fabulous Jen. Makes me want to give it a go next year, but not sure I could face PL & P12 at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having seen your book in real life it makes me definitely want to have a go next year, it's such a great way of recording what's happened.

    Don't forget to add the journalling of your Olympic visit lol!

    Fab book and I want one now:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done for keeping up with the weeks so well, I am meant to be doing a monthly album, i think i last did march....I need a serious catch up :(
    Yours looks great, I love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, I find the blog enough. Maybe next year!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your Mum and hope she is better now ... How you've managed to find time to make so many lovely pages is beyond me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds very busy! That's a gorgeous cover, such a pretty fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you catching up - doesn't matter how late it is, you've done it! :) I still haven't started mine, though I've saved everything since January...!

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you lovely, you have made me smile =)