Saturday 28 January 2012

Cracked Glass Technique.

I found another challenge on UKS that is to use techniques, I haven’t done this cracked glass one since starting crafting. I wanted to make a card and I found the 52 week card challenge that is over at Kool Kitty Musings (click) and thought that if I could catch up then I would join in as I never have any cards on standby.
IMG_2788 (472x500)
The cracked glass technique was used for the topper and it also covered week one’s theme of new beginnings, circles and scallops. Paper is Echo Park Splash, and I stamped the smaller image and the sentiment from the other stamps in the set (free with craft stamper) using perfect medium and perfect pearls.



1 comment:

  1. Your card is fab. This is a technique I haven't done for years but it is cool:) I must have a go. I love your balloon - I'm sure I have that stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you lovely, you have made me smile =)