Saturday 15 October 2011

A Pretty Paper Party….

Image
…..and a pretty new blog background for the party!
The inspirational Shimelle has a new party planned for this month starting on monday and it is is *gasp* about cutting up our pretty paper. As my good friend Laura would say *boggle*.
Image
I know I wont be able to make a layout a day but I am going to try and do three a week…….mmmmm we’ll see.
I have been inspired to change the blog by this pretty pink and white theme and this photo of sparkles on the water I snapped at the beach today
If you want to join the prettiness then Shimelle has the details.
The more the merrier I should think.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Jen. Looking forward to you pages.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that background photo! And I'm excited about the party too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you manage to steel yourself to cut that paper! Looking forward to seeing what you make (oh, and couldn't see the sparkles on the water - am I missing something?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely background photo. :D I think three layouts a week is a great goal. I know I'm not going to be able to keep up with one a day either. :D Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I'm looking forward to seeing your layouts. :D

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you lovely, you have made me smile =)