Sunday 7 August 2011

A Scrappy Old Sunday

How glad I was to see the rain pounding down this morning, a great excuse to stay in scrapping.
First up is the monthly challenge over at UKScrappers.
IMG_9474
Fudge has been with us since he was a tiny puppy and Alex was 10 months old. They have always been best buds and these are a few photos of them…..as I put in the journaling, sadly, I haven’t got any of them together when they were tiny. I wasn’t a scrapper then, I would know better now Embarrassed smile
IMG_0154
This is the oldest one I could find of them, I am absolutely sure that Alex wasn’t about to a) pick his nose, or b) had just picked his nose……
Little boys just don’t do that sort of thing do they?
IMG_7966
Alex watching tv and Fudge enjoying a scruff from him.
IMG_8064
Enjoying a nap on the sofa a few days after dad died and we were all over the shop……the dogs are definitely not allowed on the sofas Winking smile
IMG_9447
Nor are they allowed on the beds, yet this is how Mum found them on her bed with her laptop playing CBeebies.

This dog…..
IMG_0324
…..is definitely his best friend.

2 comments:

  1. That dog is so cute I'd really like him to come and live with me!! Fab page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page and such fabulous photos

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you lovely, you have made me smile =)