Monday 25 July 2011

Sit, Stand, Sleep

I sit here, sometimes. It has a magic button that reclines it at any position from upright to completely horizontal. I loves it.

IMG_9431

I sit here more often than not, on the net, scrapping.

IMG_9423

I stand here, not to do the washing-up, the machine does that, but to cook and mooch.

IMG_9433

And finally, this is where I lay me down to sleep.

IMG_9442

Quite a good way to observe our routines and observation is the theme this week for Explore, Shimelle’s class.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Jen you're good at keeping up to date :-) Love the insight into your 'places' and 'spaces' xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely view from your kitchen window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a post. It has got me thinking..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see where you do all these things! Like the post(s) outside your window. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS That should say 'pot(s)'. Soz.

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you lovely, you have made me smile =)