Sunday 24 July 2011

Latitude & Longitude

This is the second time I have scrapped this photo, but hey, if you love a photo, why not?
IMG_9401
I love the photo and it came to mind in two ways. The first was from the sketches that Shimelle provided for the ‘Explore’ project she gave us this weekend, one of the sketches gave the opportunity to use a large photo. The second was from the colour theme I decided to go with for this explore project which is kraft, red and white. I scrapped the photo in sepia last time, but this colour theme would match the colour version
The projects this week included thinking about adventure, perfection, using maps and making circle embellishments. So great for me as I love maps and I love making circle embellishments.
IMG_9402 Supplies: TH Kraft Resist, red and white papermania cs. TH Walnut Stain and Fired Brick Distress Ink. Circle and Star Nesties. Printable Vellum and Lava Red Cosmic Shimmer. Webster’s Sparklers and bling.

TFL x

12 comments:

  1. I definitely agree that scrapbooking a photo more than once can be fun - part of the process for me is really thinking about that photo and reliving it; and I'm more than happy to do that several times!

    Your circle embellishments are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen this is brill, and its not the same if its in colour this time anyway and not surprised you have scrapped it again, its super. Love this page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful page Jen :) I dont see why we can't scrap the same photo anyway especially if it's a favourite and has lats of memories xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think if you have a photo you love, well then scrap it as many times you want :). I'm really loving how you've done your challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, you do realise you've used red on this layout? Where's the turquoise?! At least you've used the Walnut Stain! ;)

    Looking at this page I suddenly remember that I DO have another map paper, in fact, I think I might have two. Darn. Might have to do another similar layout using them, I love the nine circular embellishment thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen that us just stunning! I love everythign about it.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... fab page... the big circle in the background makes the 9 little circles pop off the page. lovely layering on those circle embellies too.
    Mandy McK(Moogieof4)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the red and the kraft! The latitude and longitude are brilliant as a title!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your layout is brilliant! Your circles are so creative and they do bring the whole layout together. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These circle embellishments are just lovely ... and make a wonderful addition to your photo. The title is great for the theme of Explore!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a totally brilliant layout! I love the idea of the title, how did you find out what your home coordinates were? I love the colours and the embellishments and I think it is a great idea to scrap a photo more than once as you can tell many stories from the same image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your title - its a lovely page aswell!

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you lovely, you have made me smile =)